Thursday, December 31, 2009

Some Great Things about 2009

As we say goodbye to the old year and get ready for the new year…

I want to Thank You for making 2009 so great!

Here's My Top 10 List of great online moments in 2009!

* 1) Cloud K9® was named Top Dog Site of the Day for 12/25/2009!

* 2) I started this blog in 2009!

* 3) I made some great new friends and anipals on Twitter!

* 4) I met over 1,000 new Tweeps!

* 5) I saw the dedication and determination of animal rescue groups all over the world to help four-legged friends in need.

* 6) Thanks to all of you, I learned new things about dogs, animals, rescues, Twitter and more!

* 7) I laughed (you Tweeps have great senses of humor!)

* 8) I cried (some animal rescue stories did not have the happiest of endings :-( )

* 9) I learned a whole new vocabulary (retweets, tweeps, anipals, pawcircle, etc.)

* 10) I got a fantastic new potato soup recipe (that has become a fav recipe) from a great tweep!

Looking forward to a great new 2010!

Carole
[Text copyright Carole of cloudk9.com  All rights reserved.]

No comments:

Post a Comment