I made this cute Maltese Cookie using the
Maltese Cookie Cutter from our Cloud K9® website.
1. Use the dog shaped cookie cutter to cut the cookie from the sugar cookie dough and bake according to your recipe or package instructions.
2. Let the cookie cool completely before icing it.
3. Spread the white decorating icing to the edges of the cookie and let it dry.
4. Add the eyes, nose, and mouth with black decorating icing as shown in the photo above.
5. Add the ribbon using red decorating icing (or the color of your choice).
6. Let the icing dry.
We have over 80 different breeds of dog cookie cutters on our website.
[Text and photo copyright Carole of CloudK9.com All rights reserved.]