I made this cute Collie / Sheltie Cookie using the
Wheaten Terrier cookie cutter from our Cloud K9® website.
1. Use the dog shaped cookie cutter to cut the cookie from the sugar cookie dough and bake according to your recipe or package instructions.
2. Let the cookie cool completely before icing it.
3. Toast grated coconut according to directions on the package.
4. Spread the white decorating icing to the edges of the cookie and quickly add the eye and nose with black decorating icing as shown in the photo above...do not let the white icing dry!
5. Gently press the toasted coconut into the wet white decorating icing as shown in the photo above.
(I put slightly darker coconut on the ear and muzzle area.)
6. Let the icing dry.
7. Gently turn the cookie over to remove the excess coconut.
We have over 80 different breeds of dog cookie cutters on our website.
[Text and pictures copyright Carole of cloudk9.com All rights reserved.]