The Best in Show Winner will be announced tomorrow at Westminster.
In honor of last year's winner...Uno, the Beagle, we are featuring the Beagle cookie!
I made this cute Beagle Cookie using the
Beagle Cookie Cutter from our Cloud K9® website.
1. Use the dog shaped cookie cutter to cut the cookie from the sugar cookie dough and bake according to your recipe or package instructions.
2. Let the cookie cool completely before icing it.
3. Spread the white decorating icing to the edges of the cookie and let it dry.
4. Add the eye and nose with black decorating icing as shown in the photo above.
5. Add the brown spots with chocolate decorating icing as shown in the photo above.
(Or use melted, and slightly cooled, milk chocolate chips for the brown spots. I used the back of a small spoon to spread the chocolate. )
(Remember: that chocolate is toxic to dogs and these cookies are only for people.)
6. Let the icing dry.
Enjoy! Woof! Woof!
We have over 80 different breeds of dog cookie cutters on our website.
[Text and photo copyright Carole of cloudk9.com All rights reserved.]