Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

We all have much to be thankful for...no matter what the current economic situation is.

Just a few things I am thankful for:

* My family (both 2-legged and 4-legged family members)

* My friends (those I have know for many years, and new friends I have met online through my website, twitter, etc.)

* The freedom we have in our country

* The marvelous online communications tools which allow us to meet others with similar interests from around the world, and communicate almost instantaneously

* The many great folks who help those in need (both people and animals)

The list could go on and on...  What are you thankful for this year?


Carole
 
PS: Be sure to look for the key words "November Contest" for how to win either the Paw Print Locket Necklace or the Paw Print Business Card Case!

[Text Copyright 2009 Carole of CloudK9.com All Rights Reserved.]

No comments:

Post a Comment